Your benefits are complex.
Human resource services aren’t.
Get simple. Get service. Get results.
The benefit and human resource administration is becoming increasingly complex and compliance-driven. Laws are constantly changing, and even subtle legal changes require your company’s practices, policies, and procedures to be reviewed and updated on a regular basis. We go beyond your benefit challenges and assist with your everyday human resource responsibilities. Whether you are a small business without a designated human resources staff, or you are a large company with a fully staffed human resource team, we can partner with you to fit your unique human resource staff needs. We embrace your desire for service-oriented simplicity and value client relationships. We will provide the tools you need to mitigate risk, manage compliance, and maximize the value of your human capital. We are experts. We are the solution. Our human resource professionals can provide virtual or onsite management services in a variety of areas. We provide both project-based solutions and ongoing human resource services customized to your needs.
HR assistance. All in one place.
• Wage and salary administration
• Local market pay analysis
• Consultation on employee issues
• Complaint investigations
• Management and employee counseling
HR Compliance Assessments
• Coverage of harassment, violence, and leaves of absence
• Employee handbooks
• Employee personnel and medical files
• Federal poster requirements
• Guidance with ADAA, FLSA, FMLA and OSHA reporting
• I-9 records
• Job applications
• COBRA administration
• Create/update new employee handbook
• Write company policies
• Write/update job descriptions
• Develop performance review process and employee opinion surveys
• Onsite/webinar training covering leaves of absence, harassment and other policies
• Coach and mentor HR staff, managers, and employees
• Employee orientation
• Termination consultations
Intended for that "quick HR question," get practical answers from a certified professional. Cherry Creek Benefits' clients have access to the HR HelpLine.
- Discipline Issues
- Harassment Situations
- Handbook Wording
- Personnel Files
- Workers Comp