Our annual health survey helps employers to more accurately benchmark their plans by plan type, region, employee size, and industry. As a partner within United Benefit Advisors, Cherry Creek Benefits has national expertise with a local presence. Our UBA annual benchmarking of employee benefits packages is the nation’s largest benchmarking survey with more than 20,000 health plans. We can quickly benchmark your benefit plan(s) based on industry, geographic location, and/or size similar to your company and plans. This provides you with a much more significant and meaningful comparison. Let us show you how your employee benefits offerings stack up with others.
The 2017 UBA Health Plan Survey contains the validated responses of 20,099 health plans and 11,221 employers, who cumulatively employ more than 2.5 million employees, and insure more than 5 million total lives. While other surveys primarily target large employers, the focus of the UBA survey is to report results that are applicable to the small and mid-size companies that represent the overwhelming majority of the nation’s employers, while also including a mix of large companies in rough proportion to their actual prevalence, nationally. This is an important distinction compared to other national surveys.
Comprehensive Health Plan Topics: The survey contains information on a wide range of health plan-related topics, including high-deductible health plans, health savings accounts (HSAs), health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), employee consumerism, wellness programs, chronic disease management programs and more.
Have All the Facts: Benchmarking data from the UBA Health Plan Survey can help you gauge a wide range of factors regarding your health plan offerings, such as:
- Are company premiums above or below the norm?
- Are the levels of contributions you require your employees to pay in line with your competitors?
- Are co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximums for your plans in line with averages for your geography, industry, and size?
- How do your annual premium increases compare with other employers in your area?
- How do your prescription drug benefits compare?
- Are you in step with the cost-containment strategies being implemented successfully by other companies in your industry?